Sunday 16 March 2014

Creamy, Cheese, Chicken, Vegetable and Crouton Casserole

Look at that title. This is a meal without an actual name. Well, it kind of does.

This meal was made on Sunday 16th March 2014 as a surprise for Sister Walmsley! It was her birthday, and a month or so ago she said how cool it would be if I could make the meal her mum usually makes on her birthday for her birthday this year. I decided then that I would attempt to do it, but played it off to Sister Walmsley. I secretly emailed her mum and she sent me the recipe and instructions. I then set to work! 

So back to the name. Sister Walmsley's mum calls it 'Broccoli Chicken', but Sister Walmsley (and myself) do not think this name describes just how incredible it is. It is so much more than just broccoli and chicken. 



As this is a recipe I got from Sister Walmsley's mum, I don't feel comfortable putting it online for the whole world to see. This post is merely here to show you something that I managed to cook which tasted lush, and also how we do things in the London South Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! We eat, have fun and build each other up spiritually. All at the same time.

L to R - Sister Stewart, Jacob, Berati, Walmsley, Ylisaari and Watt




Happy Birthday Sister Walmsley!

Sister Nicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment